Monday, May 21, 2012

G+ Habit Heroes T- 1 day

I sit here nervously fighting myself.. go to the gym, don't go to the gym?? Do they know that I just ate a handful of chocolate chips..do I care that they know? but damn, those chips were good! I did have a salad & chix breast for lunch, but that's not sexy.. nor are my abs. My workouts were hot this week UNTIL.. my stupid head pain got in the way. How will that affect my results for tomorrow? I'm not really a group person.. at any Weight Watcher meeting I've always been the anarchist, refusing to clap when ppl hit goals, I didn't want my little gold stars & I certainly wasn't going to buy the "Kool-Aid." So how the hell did I get here?

I'll tell ya how ...Several months ago a fun cast of characters came into my life. I met them via G+ Hangout.   The group is a unique blend of peeps ranging in age from 20 somethings to well, us not 20 somethings. Our discussions began around Disney & Disney themes, but have evolved.  Recently with some of my new friends we have decided to be Habit Heroes (can't look like the kid in the now defunct attraction: lazy, out of shape & making poor food choices.. Devil Child, Devil Child!) Some of us are embarking on a weekly journey to healthier living. Tomorrow night we enter our deets & the first drawing for the first Habit Hero will be complete...think the opposite of the Reaping.

So why am I so nervous??


No comments:

Post a Comment